Mushroom Chicken in Sour Cream Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, lemon pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl; rub evenly onto all sides of the chicken breasts. Place the seasoned chicken into the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, white wine, and mushrooms to the slow cooker.
- Secure the cover onto the slow cooker and cook on Low for 8 hours.