Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- 5 slices bacon, or more to taste
- 1 head fresh broccoli, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Recipe makes 8 servings Directions
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble.
- Stir broccoli, cauliflower, Cheddar cheese, and onion together in a large bowl.
- Whisk creamy salad dressing, sugar, and vinegar together in a separate bowl until sugar is dissolved; pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate salad for at least 30 minutes. Stir crumbled bacon into salad just before serving.
- Calories – 199kcal – 10%
- Carbohydrates – 21.3g – 7%
- Cholesterol – 22mg – 7%
- Fat – 10.1g – 16%
- Fiber – 2.8g – 11%
- Protein – 7.3g – 15%
- Sodium – 358mg – 14%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.