Check out our fitness tips & blog page for even more info …
- When did you last eat? If it’s been longer than 2-4 hours, it is time to eat.
- Where is the complete protein? Are you about to eat at least 1 serving (20-30 g) of complete protein? If not, find some protein. Women get 1 serving and men get 2.
- Where are the veggies? Are you about to eat at least 2 servings of veggies? Prepare them any way you like, but eat them with every meal or snack. (One serving is about ½ – 1 cup and your target is 5-10 cups per day.)
- Where are the carbs? If you have fat to lose but haven’t’ worked out, put down the pasta, bread, rice, and other starchy carbs. Opt for a double serving of veggies instead. If you have just worked out, a mix of carb sources is fine.
- Where are your fats coming from? Today you need some fat from animal foods, olive oil, mixed nuts and flax-seed or fish oil. Spread them throughout the day but make sure to add them.