- 2 cups thinly sliced and peeled cucumber
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped, or more to taste
Recipe makes 6 servings Directions
- Spread cucumber slices in a thin layer on a large platter. Sprinkle salt generously over the cucumber. Let salt soak into cucumber slices for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer cucumber to a colander and rinse with cold water; drain thoroughly and transfer to a dry surface. Pat cucumbers dry with paper towel.
- Whisk vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and dill together in a large bowl. Add cucumber slices and tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Calories – 63kcal – 3%
- Carbohydrates – 5.3g – 2%
- Cholesterol – 0mg – 0%
- Fat – 4.7g – 7%
- Fiber – 0.9g – 4%
- Protein – 0.7g – 1%
- Sodium – 71mg – 3%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.