- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 dried red chile peppers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 large green cabbage leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Recipe makes 8 wraps Directions
- Pat fish dry with paper towels.
- Heat canola oil with dried red chiles in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook fish in the hot oil until flesh is opaque and the edges of the fish are slightly browned, about 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle fish with salt and black pepper. Remove from heat, drain, and discard peppers.
- Stir mayonnaise, wasabi paste, and 2 tablespoons cilantro together in a bowl. Spoon several tablespoons of fish into a cabbage leaf and wrap leaf around fish; repeat with remaining leaves and fish. Garnish each roll with a sprinkling of cilantro. Serve with wasabi mayonnaise.
- Calories – 208kcal – 10%
- Carbohydrates – 10g – 3%
- Cholesterol – 45mg – 15%
- Fat – 9.2g – 14%
- Fiber – 1.8g – 7%
- Protein – 20.9g – 42%
- Sodium – 364mg – 15%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.