Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
Recipe makes 8 servings Directions
- Preheat oven broiler. Grease broiling pan or line with aluminum foil.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, and celery salt. Mix well and set aside. Arrange fillets in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip fillets over and broil for 2 or 3 minutes more. Remove fillets from oven and cover with Parmesan mixture on top side. Broil until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 2 minutes.
- Calories – 180kca – l9%
- Carbohydrates – 1.1g – <1%
- Cholesterol – 56mg – 19%
- Fat – 7.7g – 12%
- Fiber – 0.1g – <1%
- Protein – 25.3g – 51%
- Sodium – 231mg – 9%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.