Shrimp and Garlic
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined without tail
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- chili pepper flakes
Recipe makes 10 servingsChange Servings Directions
- Place shrimp in a large mixing bowl with red and green bell peppers, garlic, onion, cilantro, and avocado. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to develop. Serve chilled.
Nutrition Calories - 231kcal - 12% Carbohydrates - 4.7g - 2% Cholesterol - 177mg - 59% Fat - 14.9g - 23% Fiber - 2.1g - 8% Protein - 19.9g - 40% Sodium - 323mg - 13% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.